Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Morning Insight Jan. 24, 2017

Good morning!!

The Lord lead me to the book of Hosea this morning and it is a book I have read and lived to some degree.  This book comes alive for me each time I read it.  This morning I got through Chapter 2 and the Holy Spirit began his download.  So here you go and remember you can ask me any questions anonymously through this blog.  The blog is posted on several social media sites, but you must come to the blog itself in order to remain anonymous.  You can also send me your prayer requests and I will certainly pray for you as the Holy Spirit leads.

*****************************************************************************

There are many that are in their wilderness and they have been there entirely too long.  They cry to me and they ask me when will it be over and they wonder why I am silent.  The length of your wilderness depends on you.  I did not design the wilderness to kill you nor destroy you.  I designed the wilderness to help you release those things, internal and external, that are destroying you.  The things and people that you have attached yourself to that mean you no good.  The things that have hardened your heart, tainted your thoughts, and blackened your soul.  The things that have caused you to forget about me and the love that I have for you.  I designed you with a purpose and I equipped you for that purpose.  I placed my love in you and around you but because you did not feel it, you slowly eliminated me from your life.  The wilderness is designed for you to deal with yourself and if you seek me and do not cut me out of your life, I will give you the strength to handle EVERYTHING that you will encounter.  If you seek me and do not cut me out of your life, it will not matter who tries to stop you or harm you because I am greater than any man or woman and the weapons they form against you will not prosper.  So I ask you...are you tired yet?  I am ready whenever you are.

******************************************************************************

I pray that this encourages you on today.  There is nothing easy about the wilderness and God knows I have seen many.  I got through each of them because of God and God alone.  The wilderness is not a punishment, but it is a saving.  Saving you from you.  So dry up your tears, dust yourself off, get up, and walk this thing out.  Learn whatever you need to learn so that you can go higher.  And remember, just because you are in your wilderness it doesn't mean that you can't be blessed.  God will pour things into you and bless you in ways that will take your breath away.  Remember that faith is made up of things that you hope for and evidence of things that you have not yet seen.  Allow your faith to be strengthened in this season and I promise you that the journey does get easier as you get stronger. As I was ministering to someone on Sunday, I could hear chains rattling and I hear them now.  Press and reconnect with the Father.  Your chains are falling.  Release your praise and allow His Spirit to lead you and guide you.  Release your praise and allow His healing to overtake you.  Release your praise and allow His peace to cover you.  Lift up your hands and release yourself unto the Lord.  Your time is right now!

Blessings and Love,

Pastor Nichica Melton

No comments: