Monday, January 2, 2017

2017: The Year of Decisions

This the word that the Lord has given me for the year of 2017.  When you read this word please do not read it with anger, because that is not how the Lord delivered it.  There was an
overwhelming sadness with this word.  We must remember that the Lord loves us all and desires to be in our lives.
********************************************************************************

You think you know me
You even profess that you know me but I do not dwell within you
You lie, manipulate, and deceive my people and those who seek me you lead them astray
I will expose you in this season
Repent and turn
Your life does not reflect me.  You who are double minded.  My word stands and it is the truth.  Do not taint it with your life and your ways.
Relationship with me is your priority.  Those who love me must seek me more.  Know that I am with you even when you can not feel me.
 I AM NOT A FEELING.
I am your God and within me is everything you need.  I have chased after you long enough.  It is your turn to chase after me.  But I will not hide myself from you.  I am out in the open waiting for you and with me is overflow.
There will no longer be crumbs for those that have persevered, fought, and stood on my Word.
There will no longer be crumbs.
With me is overflow.
With me is order.
With me is healing.
With me is structure.
With me is deliverance.
I am the Lord your God and no longer will I be mocked.
You are concerned about the dead but their journey is over.  Be concerned about your life, your soul, and your eternity.
All who cry Lord, Lord do not know me.
Discern the serpent. He is on your heels but I have given you what you need to defeat him.
I have called you to holiness.
I have called you to myself.
I have given you power and authority for the honor and the glory of the Kingdom.
What will you do with it?
Choose you this day who you will serve!
The year of DECISIONS!

No comments: