Monday, January 1, 2018

Walk With Me---Word for 2018

Hello everyone!

I apologize for not getting this out sooner.  I have heard from several of my followers wanting to know when the prophecy for 2018 was coming because all of the others were right on the mark.  Well, that is because it is from God and not of my own opinion.  So here you go and I pray that you seek the Lord in regards to what is for you.

Blessings and Love,

Lady Nichica Melton


*******************************************************************************
Walk With Me

Eruption
Focus
Walk with me.  Not at your own pace, but at the pace I have given you.  You want access but you don't want to walk with me.  You have purpose and with that purpose comes your access.
No fear
No regret
No doubt
Just walk with me.  Trust that I will protect you.  Hardship will come but if you walk with me I will protect you.
Sanctify yourself.  You have one foot in and one foot out.  Just because it is okay with you doesn't make it okay with me.
Forever
Eternal
My love for you is forever and eternal.
Don't miss my wave.  The door will be opened for just awhile but you must walk with me.
Are you ready for your shift?  Will you know when it is happening?  Walk with me.
Forgiveness, Forgiveness, Forgiveness.  If you belong to me this is  not an option, it is a mandate.
Bitterness, anger, and resentment weigh you down.  You can't hear me because of the noise.
My ways may seem foreign to you in this season.  It may seem like I am not present or that I am not hearing your prayers, but trust the process.
Eruption
Walk with me
Focus
Remove the distractions! Remove them! YOU must remove them.  YOU must remove the distractions.
Those who call on my name have an unsettling.  Don't be.  I am in control. Don't be moved by false prophets, false preachers, false teachers.  Just walk with me.
There is a fountain in Zion.
A well that will never run dry. 
Will you walk with me?
There are no shortcuts.
Plenty of detours.
Many are lost.
FOCUS!

No comments: